Thursday, December 28, 2006

You came all the way to this coffee shop and you ordered a coke??

That's what Bob said to me when we got here! What? I wanted a coke. :)

I'm posting this via my PDA...I know, I spent so many years making fun of them, but now I'm one of 'those' people. Plus since I've gotten older my memory is in the pooper and the different alert functions work nice - even though we left the yummy Scranton cheese in Bob's mom's fridge. She can have fun with it. :)

We are having tons of fun here! And I got to put my feet in the Gulfo de Mexico (a first for me!). After a shocking realization that I didn't pack Bob any socks and a quick trip to Wal-mart this morning, everything is fine now. I think we are going to eat our way across the island today, then tomorrow head to the indoor water park. Although our bathing suits won't fit after today!We are on the north side of the island right now, we took the trolley up here. Bobs loving the fast internet up here, it soothes him. And I'm loving my coke. ;)

Below is a picture of some cute seagulls enjoying the view with us. These are not like the chubby Burger-King-parking-lot-gulls from home. Much cuter!



~Tia

No comments: